As a new educator, I felt that I needed a place to capture my educational journey, connect with other teachers and push myself to reflect on my teaching experiences. I decided to jump into the world of blogging, and surprisingly I am sticking with it. I was talking with my husband about blog post ideas, and low and behold I got an email that was exciting. The lovely Sarah Cole of Tales of Teaching with Tech had nominated me for a Liebster Award. It is nice to know that someone has noticed my little blog here. I am not doing this for readers, but it exciting that someone might be reading my posts. If you are indeed reading this, thank you.
1. Why and how long ago did you start blogging?
2. What one word sums up the heart of your blog and why?
3. Is there something you learned late in your blogging journey that you wish you would have known before?
4. What is your favorite past time other than blogging?
5. How many hours per week do you dedicate to your blog?
6. What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most?
7. Which post that you’ve written are you most proud of?
8. Is there a post that you’ve been planning to do but have been postponing?
9. What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
10. Which recipe, project, or idea from my blog would you like to try yourself?
11. What is your all time treat/thing that you hide in your desk..that you pull out..when you’ve had a tough day?
11 Random Facts:
My nominations for the Liebster Award:
2. Nominate 3-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers (this part is at the end)
3. Answer the questions posted by your nominator
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Contact my nominees and let them know that you nominated them.